Saturday, September 15, 2007

Secret of the Stole Swatch

Hi, All.

It has been a bad couple of weeks for me. The step-dad problems are escalating exponentially and I have pneumonia. Long story. All I have been able to accomplish on the fiber front is my swatch for the Secret of the Shawl KAL.


I'm using Alpaca Cloud in the Tide Pool Heather colorway. I like the weight, color, and the way it knits up, BUT it is kind of scratchy. Amazing to me since it is made from baby alpaca. Anyway, it's very inexpensive and it won't be worn next to my skin,so I'm okay with it. The photo doesn't show the correct color. It is more blue.

Well, I've got more step-dad fires to put out, so I best be off. Take care, All.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your swatch! You did a fantastic job. I am going to have to try that yarn now...Fair Winds

Leigh said...

Sorry to hear you are having problems with both health and family. That should be more than anyone's fair share. Your knitting though is lovely. This will make a lovely shawl.