Thursday, June 7, 2007

Plying Done!

Ya know? I love spinning, but sometimes it feels really good to have all my bobbins empty and nothing really important pending.


Here is the finished product. 15 ounces of domestic wool top thaT I dyed with PRO Wash-Fast Acid Dyes. I ended up with 1281 yards/1171 meters in a nice DK weight. Perfect for the EZ Fair Isle Yoked sweater that I want to make. Now I just need to spin the "main" color. Not sure what I want to do for that. I think I do some carding and see what I come up with.


Now I need a better camera so I can get the colors right on these photos. These are close but not perfect. Well, have a good one, you all...I'm off to the hot-tub to relax. Hope this horrible weather that's been going through here is done for the night...It could prove embarassing if the pole barn blew down with me in the tub.

1 comment:

Katrina Craig said...

Ooooh hot tub! Sounds luverly! Definitely could be embarrassing if the barn fell down though :-)